Comments from Toady about Stars 'n Toads office humor comic strips. He might be happy, frustrated, mad or sad, but in this blog Toady tells how various 'toons came about. Also, an opportunity for his readers (stars, of course) to comment back. Ribet!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Dartboard Of Customer Opinion

We have one customer from the dark side. Every time we take them to dinner on the River Walk I try to get them to sit under a tree full of pigeons, but they haven't been birdied yet.

One day as I was listening to their whines on the phone I started feeling like they just liked to throw darts at me because I was a defenseless target. I had this image in my mind.

Only thing is, I wanted to put a dart IN me somewhere. Couldn't figure out how to make that funny. It would just hurt, like reality.

Check it out at Dartboard of Customer Opinion Cartoon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home