Comments from Toady about Stars 'n Toads office humor comic strips. He might be happy, frustrated, mad or sad, but in this blog Toady tells how various 'toons came about. Also, an opportunity for his readers (stars, of course) to comment back. Ribet!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Boss Takes A Big Bite Out Of My (Hide)!

This happened a long time ago, I wrestled with how to make it funny. Based on feedback it is one of the better 'toons.

There was one manager (Tom) who always seemed to be eating something or sucking on something when you got him on the phone. It was a bit of a gossip subject for break: "I wonder what he was sucking on today?" Or: "He must have been eating a sour pickle today; bad mood!"

Then one day Twinkles was mentioning how Tom must have gotten a rock in his cookie this morning. Slider said: "No, worse than that, he got a piece of my tail." I said: "No wonder he was feeling nasty; your backside probably tastes really bad." Everyone laughed but poor Slider.

Take a look at Big Bite From My Tail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home