Comments from Toady about Stars 'n Toads office humor comic strips. He might be happy, frustrated, mad or sad, but in this blog Toady tells how various 'toons came about. Also, an opportunity for his readers (stars, of course) to comment back. Ribet!

Friday, March 24, 2006

I Work For A PEST!!!!

It was a stupid, insignificant report. I don't know why they wanted it since no one looked at it. My cube mate was bugging me for my input. It would only take 5 minutes to get it for him, but I kept repressing the need to do so, since it was such a waste of time anyway.

So today, he says, "Toady, when are you going to get me that information?"

"Twinkles," I say, "Why do you keep bugging me about this rediculous garbage?"

He answered: "I'm sorry to be such a pest, BUT I WORK FOR ONE AND I CAN'T GET HIM OFF MY BACK UNTIL YOU GIVE ME THIS STUPID PIECE OF INFORMATION!"

I gave him the info.

It wasn't funny at the time, but we had a good laugh over lunch.

See the 'toon at:
Work For A Pest; AAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home