Comments from Toady about Stars 'n Toads office humor comic strips. He might be happy, frustrated, mad or sad, but in this blog Toady tells how various 'toons came about. Also, an opportunity for his readers (stars, of course) to comment back. Ribet!

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Babysitting Your Boss

One of the engineers, Deano, was very frustrated: "All I do is follow my boss around and clean up his mistakes! Babysitting is not part of my job description!"

It was about 4:00 in the afternoon and my sweetheart called to see if I would stop at the store on the way home. "Please pick up some diapers and wipes for the baby," she said.

So I asked Deano if he would like me to pick some up for his boss. He was delighted.

See the cartoon version at
Babysitting The Boss Cartoon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home